Tuesday, November 10, 2009

picture this project-softness

Our group chose the theme softness from picturethis.com, and we each took a picture of something that represents soft to us.


This picture represents softness to me, because of the bed, fuzzy blanket, houseshoes, soft light, and soft elegant pearls.

Photobucket



Photobucket

This stuffed owl is soft in two ways. It is soft to the touch, but even more soft than its fur is that it is from someone I love. Love is a soft, kind, and calming feeling.






Turner field. The atmospere is so soothing there, the air is light, the people are accepting, all qualities of something soft












If you want to find a soft spot..follow a cat.














This is what soft means to me... My sweet puppy Princess. This was taken the first night I had her. :)











Most people think of softness as an object that is soft. I like to think of it as someone who is sweet or a "softie." This is a picture of a man who would in any other situation, look agressive or intimidating. Here however, he looks caring and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment